Sunday, July 5, 2009

searching is hard who knew?

i'm having some issues just finding useful videos, i think i need a little more practice in narrowing my search parameters just the right amount. sometimes i'm too broad and get everything, sometimes i'm too narrow and seem to get no matching results. i'm looking for the goldilocks of the equation, the just right.

but thanks to kelly, i found this video on her bio-alive website link




overall this week i think i've found myself caring about copyright, whereas before it was more like a buzz in the back of my head that was easy to ignore.

i like to make my students do a powerpoint presentation once a quarter, so at the very least what i have learned about copyright rules, video seraching/embeding and not only image editing, but places to edit them for free will quickly become an integral part of my students presentations.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bio-alive site. I have it in my favorites now. Some textbooks will give access to good videos if you have the codes. Even some newer student textbooks are offering extras online.

    ReplyDelete