Sunday, June 28, 2009

Twitter

I'm finding myself sort of frustrated by twitter. i find it so overwhelming, and find myself regularl grasping for what to say. i want to contribute to the learning, but right now feel like i have nothing useful to say, like i can't add anything worthwhile to the group and that any normal comment i might leave, like some random comment about my play rehearsal is too worthless to bother adding to the discussion

perhaps i'm just obsessing too much, but i feel like my desire to be worthwhile, as well as my generally quiet personality might cripple me in terms of effectively using twitter as a PLN

1 comment:

  1. I am a perennial lurker and I too share your concerns about being a twitter wallflower. BUT as my school's stage manager I am most interested in your play rehearsal!!!

    ReplyDelete